Set up your network/internet connection
• Have your internet service up and running
• Make sure your network router is powered on and functioning
Unpack all hardware for the APOS stations and arrange them in their chosen point of sale areas
• Keep all the cables with their respective hardware
• Make sure that there is a power outlet near each station
Connect all the wiring/power cables
• Detailed instructions can be found on our Hardware set up page.
Connect Point of Sale stations to the network router
• You will need an Ethernet cable that is the proper length to reach your network router
• Configure your cash drawers and printers
• Install and Configure your AAPOS software.
Set up your system using APOS Software
• APOS License key.
• Price levels, taxes and more